Friday, June 01, 2007

Rally's orange cream shake

Before I'm going to change back to a healthy diet of greens, proteins, fiber, plenty of water, etc. I was going to go for one last "heart-attack-in-a-sack". For those of you who don't know me personally that would be a Rally's Big Buford sandwich, fries and a soft drink. Instead of the combo meal I skipped the soft drink and got one of those orange cream shakes they have been advertising. Here is the deal:
  1. doesn't taste a thing like oranges; imagine drinking liquid candy valentine hearts (the ones with I LUV U and other dumb sayings on them), that is what it tastes like
  2. it is creamy (and foamy) but that's because it is a shake; I don't detect a dairy cream taste at all
  3. it is a shake
I'm killing the taste of the thing with the Buford but that shake is going to put up a fight for control of my stomach acids for the next five hours during which my belly will probably sound like an angry flock of geese.

No comments: